Thread: Welcome...!!!

Administrator

Welcome...!!!

Welcome Friends..!!

I am also a VLE from Sonipat, Haryana. I feel that if all VLE of India become united they can do any thing, because CSC VLE have a big group of members in india and they situtated at root level of India.But i felt that there is no link between VLEs except there home districts's VLEs. i search many portals for the same. Even CSC's own Portal, they did'nt have any such type of site.

So i decided that i have to do so. And the result is in front of you. Here we will Try to make a good bond between all our respected DMs and VLE/ ULEs.

In this Chain, i wish that all brothers and sisters from CSC Family will come together and grow together with the help of each other. and set a new achivment in IT Sector. Friends i don't know you belive me or not, If we comes together we can set a new milstone in IT sector, Because CSC provide us a big Platform to grow. We are sitting at root level of India so we have a big opportunity to develop ourselves, our Village, Our City, our State and ofcourse our Country.

At last, respected friends, i request to all of you, please help me in this ambition.

Administrator
    Rules...!!!

Dear Friends,

No Many Hard & Fast Rules

1. Providing False information during registration may attract suspension of user ID
    2. Post only legal Content. if any illeagle content found, only Posting member laible for any type of action.
    3. Try to Post Only CSC Related Posts.
    4. Thread Related replies are always welcome, but irrelevant replies may be deleted.
    5. Please never misguide any VLE/ULEs. if don't have answers then no need to reply.

Administrator
    For Respected DMs and other Offcials from CSC

All DM and Other CSC officials are invited to join us, They are requested to write their respective post in CSC ID Box and your District in CSC Location Box.